The Advanced Blade Casting Facility (ABCF) is a new facility being constructed at the Advanced Manufacturing Park, Rotherham. This facility will deliver a step change in the methods used to cast Advanced Single Crystal Turbine Blades and will be focused on the production of high and intermediate Pressure Turbine Blade Castings for large Civil Trent Engines. Construction has begun and the first components will be delivered in 2014.
- Location: Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP), Rotherham
- 14,000 m2 GIFA (Gross Internal Floor Area)
- Approximately156 employees
- Casting Trent family of Advanced HP & IP Turbine Blades
- 2012-13: Construction & Equipment Procurement
- 2013: Equipment Installation & Commissioning
- 2014: Production Validation & Initial Production
- 2015: Full Rate Production
To view our current vacancies in Rotherham, please visit our Search and Apply pages.