Manage your shareholding
You can manage your shareholding online by registering to use Investor Centre, a free and secure website managed by our Registrar. Investor Centre is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To register visit Investor Centre. All you will need is your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and registered address details.
Once you have registered your details, you'll be given instant access to:-
- View portfolio balances and the market value of all your holdings registered with the Registrar
- Register to receive electronic shareholder communications
- Download forms
- Vote online for forthcoming Rolls-Royce Holdings plc General Meetings
The Registrar will also send a unique activation code to your registered address. Once you have received this activation code, which is typically dispatched within 24 hours, you will be able to:
- Update your bank details
- Update your registered address
- Access your electronic statements
- View transaction history on your shareholding/s
Shareholders who prefer not to manage their shareholding online can contact the Registrar’s Rolls-Royce team