What we do
Rolls-Royce designs, develops, manufactures and services integrated power systems for use in the air, on land and at sea.
We are one of the world’s leading producers of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets. We are the second largest provider of defence aero engines and services in the world.
For land and sea markets, reciprocating engines and systems from Rolls-Royce are in marine, distributed energy, oil & gas, rail and off-highway vehicle applications. In nuclear, we have a strong instrumentation, product and service capability in both civil power and submarine propulsion.
Rolls-Royce Group overview
- Global provider of high performance integrated power systems and services for use in the air, on land and at sea
- Engineering excellence and innovation underpins competitive advantage of products and services across Aerospace and Land & Sea
- Substantial order book drives future revenue growth and will provide opportunities to improve profit margins and cash
- Long-term service agreements (LTSAs) build stronger customer relationships and improve aftermarket revenue stability
|Order book (£bn)
|Underlying revenue (£m)
|Underlying PBT (£m)
|Underlying EPS (p)
|Payments to shareholders (p)
|Free Cash Flow (£m)
* excludes Energy business sold in 2014 to Siemens