- prev: Independent auditors' report (Parent Company)
- next: Principal joint ventures
- back: Financial statements menu
At December 31, 2005
|Rolls-Royce plc||Principal trading/holding company|
Incorporated within the UK — held by Rolls-Royce plc unless otherwise stated
|Rolls E.L. Turbofans Limited||Engine support services/holding company|
|Rolls-Royce General Partner Limited1||Management company|
|Rolls-Royce Total Care Services Limited||Aftermarket support services|
|Rolls-Royce Marine Electrical Systems
|Marine electrical systems|
|Rolls-Royce Marine Power Operations Limited||Nuclear submarine propulsion systems|
|Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems Limited||Development of fuel cell systems|
|Financial services and corporate|
|Rolls-Royce Aircraft Management Limited||Sales finance and other financial services|
|Rolls-Royce Capital Limited3||Sales finance and other financial services|
|Rolls-Royce International Limited||International support and commercial information
|Rolls-Royce Leasing Limited||Engine leasing|
|Rolls-Royce Overseas Holdings Limited||Holding company|
|Rolls-Royce Overseas Investments Limited4||Holding company|
|Rolls-Royce Power Engineering plc||Power generation and marine systems|
|Rolls-Royce Power Ventures Limited||Provision of project development capabilities|
|Vinters Engineering plc5||Holding company|
|Vinters plc||Holding company|
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Supplies Limited.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Power Engineering plc.
- This subsidiary acts as an agent of Rolls-Royce plc.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Overseas Holdings Limited.
- The interest is held by Vinters plc.
The above companies operate principally in the UK and the effective Group interest is 100 per cent, other than Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems Limited which is 75 per cent.
|Brazil||Rolls-Royce Brasil Limitada||Repair and overhaul|
|France||Rolls-Royce Technical Support SARL1||Project support|
|Germany||Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG2||BR700 series engine development and manufacture|
|Italy||Europea Microfusioni Aerospaziali S.p.A.||Manufacture of castings|
|USA||Rolls-Royce Corporation3||Design, development and manufacture of gas turbine
|USA||Rolls-Royce Engine Services - Oakland
|Repair and overhaul|
|USA||Rolls-Royce Defense Services Inc.5||Repair and overhaul|
|China||Rolls-Royce Marine (Shanghai)
|Manufacture and supply of marine equipment|
|Finland||Rolls-Royce OY AB7||Manufacture of winches and propeller systems|
|Norway||Rolls-Royce Marine AS7||Design and manufacture of ship equipment/holding
|Norway||Ulstein Holding AS8||Holding company|
|Sweden||Kamewa Holding AB7||Holding company|
|Sweden||Rolls-Royce AB9||Manufacture of propeller systems|
|USA||Rolls-Royce Commercial Marine Inc.10||Aftermarket support services|
|USA||Rolls-Royce Naval Marine Inc.5||Design and manufacture of ship propellers|
|Canada||Rolls-Royce Canada Limited11||Industrial gas turbines and aero-engine sales,
service and overhaul
|India||Rolls-Royce Energy Systems India
|Project management and customer support|
|Singapore||Rolls-Royce Pte Limited1||Engine and turbine compression systems, spares|
|USA||Rolls-Royce Energy Systems Inc.5||Turbine generator packages|
|Financial services and corporate|
|Canada||Rolls-Royce Holdings Canada Inc.||Holding company|
|Guernsey||Nightingale Insurance Limited1||Insurance services|
|India||Rolls-Royce Operations (India) Pvt
|Provision of support services|
|USA||Rolls-Royce North America (USA)
|USA||Rolls-Royce North America Holdings
- The interests are held by Rolls-Royce Overseas Holdings Limited.
- The interest is held as follows: 49.5 per cent Rolls-Royce Erste Beteiligungs GmbH, 50.5 per cent Rolls-Royce Zweite Beteiligungs GmbH.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Asset Management Inc.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Defense Services Inc.
- The interests are held by Rolls-Royce North America Holdings Inc.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Marine Asia Limited.
- The interests are held by Vinters International Limited.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Marine AS.
- The interest is held by Kamewa Holding AB.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Naval Marine Inc.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Holdings Canada Inc.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce Overseas Investments Limited.
- The interest is held by Rolls-Royce North America (USA) Holdings Co.
The above companies operate principally in the country of their incorporation.
The effective Group interest is 100 per cent, other than Europea Microfusioni Aerospaziali S.p.A. which is 51 per cent.
A list of all subsidiary undertakings will be included in the Company's annual return to Companies House.