Architect engineer service
Rolls-Royce provides Architect Engineer (AE) Service to nuclear power stations and is currently a Prime AE for several nuclear stations. As an Engineer of Choice at these power stations, Rolls-Royce is able to provide a wide array of engineering services for projects of all sizes.
Rolls-Royce maintains a 10CFR50 Appendix B Quality Assurance Program for engineering services and software development which has received a NUPIC audit for nuclear utility customers.
Rolls-Royce supports both fixed price and time & material engineering projects for all engineering disciplines in the nuclear industry. Roll-Royce also provides short-term staff augmentation.
Rolls-Royce has demonstrated its ability to complete large projects and industry initiatives at nuclear power stations. Our experience includes:
- Steam Generator Replacement projects
- Low Pressure Turbine Replacement projects
- License Renewal projects
- Power Uprate projects
- NFPA 805 Transition projects
- Security computer replacement projects
- Plant process computer replacement projects
- Radiation monitor replacement projects
- Molded case circuit breaker replacement projects