Underlying OE revenue
Underlying services revenue
Underlying profit before financing
Return on sales**
* 2011 restated due to the transfer of Bergen to Engine Holding on 2 January as per Note 2 on p.20
** By reference to underlying profit before financing costs and tax
- Agreements were signed with Areva and Hitachi to collaborate further on civil nuclear new build projects for which we will manufacture complex components and provide technical services.
- The RB211-Gzero was launched as a retrofit upgrade product to provide increased power to many existing users of industrial RB211 aero-derivative gas turbine engines.
- LG acquired a 51 per cent stake in Rolls-Royce Fuel Systems (US) Inc. that will enable the business to further develop and industrialise fuel cell technology. In January 2013, we sold Tidal Generation Ltd. to Alstom.
- Construction of a new purpose-built gas turbine package, assembly and test facility in Santa Cruz in Brazil is well advanced. The facility is expected to start production in 2013.