Long-term service agreement providing a range of services including planned and unplanned maintenance for maximum availability at a fixed annual fee.
Different operational environments demand different levels of support. MarineCare provides solutions matched to each vessel, with the agreed annual fee based on the level of service selected and the vessel’s operating profile. This provides visibility with predictable maintenance costs and unplanned breakdowns are minimised with the integration of planned maintenance and Equipment Health Management.
MarineCare forms part of a portfolio of advanced services including Equipment Health Management (EHM) and Energy Optimisation Service (EOS). By leveraging our wide product expertise, system integration capability and vessel knowledge, our aim is to provide industry-leading support and service solutions designed to optimise vessel performance through life.
The integrated offering includes:
- MarineCare: Long-term service agreement providing a range of services to support planned and unplanned maintenance at a fixed annual fee
- EHM: Monitoring and management of key equipment to increase availability and optimise maintenance planning and scheduling
- EOS: Onboard monitoring of fuel consumption, operational mode, energy flow and distribution
MarineCare is a long-term service agreement providing a range of services for a fixed annual fee. Services include planned and unplanned maintenance focused on:
- Increasing vessel availability
- Driving down operational cost
Enhancing vessel knowledge
We understand that different operational environments demand different levels of support. Therefore each MarineCare arrangement is tailored to meet the exact requirements of the owner or operator in a true partnership that best suits your financial and operational needs.
Our service is tailored to meet individual vessel maintenance requirements and is underpinned by our global service network and 24/7 technical support.
MarineCare is provided as three levels:
Level 1: Planned service – offering planned maintenance for fixed annual fee based on OEM recommendation. Any unplanned maintenance is outside the scope.
Level 2: Condition-based service – offering planned maintenance for fixed annual fee based on the equipment condition. Any unplanned maintenance is outside the scope.
Level 3: Comprehensive service – offering full service of planned and unplanned maintenance for a fixed annual fee.
MarineCare will enable vessel owners and operators to:
- Increase vessel availability
- Optimise maintenance planning and scheduling
- Keep visibility and control of long-term maintenance cost
- Focus on core operations
- Improve documentation and knowledge management