An online portal to view, record and compare energy efficiency performance of the fleet; focusing on fuel consumption, emissions and operations.
In response to increased customer focus on energy efficiency and performance, Rolls-Royce has developed an Energy Monitoring system. This offers onboard monitoring of real-time fuel consumption, and a web portal to show detailed energy consumption of each vessel, or a comparison of the entire fleet. The portal is updated on a daily basis. Energy Monitoring from Rolls-Royce can be installed during the vessel build or as an upgrade to a sailing vessel.
Energy Monitoring enables vessel owners and operators to:
- Conduct fleet comparisons and trends
- Provide evidence to comply with emissions regulations
- Identify opportunities to reduce fuel consumption and emissions
- Assess and verify efficiency improvement measures
- Access Rolls-Royce expertise on energy efficiency upgrades