Fin area 0.8m² - 16.5m²
The Modular range offers a choice of six fin areas, from 0.8m² to 16.5m². These stabilisers have a long naval pedigree, using a simplified design configuration that offers reduced maintenance costs. In operation, the superior hydrodynamic profile of the fin blade remains unbroken, reducing the potential for cavitation.
Benefit summary – Modular range
- Integral hull closing plate simplifies and speeds up installation
- Fin size and performance tailored to specific ship designs
- Low weight, compact design
- Meets all safety and classification criteria
- Meets full military standards for noise, shock and vibration levels
Modular stabiliser specification
Key specification data
- Fin aspect ratio and chord can vary between the maximum and minimum ranges indicated for each model.
- Weights shown include the hull plates.