Long term service agreements
Service agreements and maintenance contracts cover all applications, from prime movers worldwide to mechanical drive or power generation packages in the North Sea; and from simple cycle compression or power generation systems to combined cycle systems.
Service agreements offer multiple benefits:
- Unit downtime is reduced so that profit generating opportunity is maximised
- Maintenance expenditure is controlled throughout the agreement life
- Customer fleet and asset management is optimised
- Product knowledge grows as the agreement develops
- Overhaul and maintenance resources are efficiently employed
Service agreements assist budgetary planning:
- Traditional maintenance regimes produce high levels of unplanned expendiure
- Proactive regimes increase planned costings but reduce unplanned and overall costs.