The latest Rolls-Royce integrated automation systems are designed to control and monitor ship operational systems in a robust, flexible, modern and reliable ship environment.
Systems are available for sailing vessels through bespoke upgrade packages. Upgrades can be supplied as a complete integrated system or as separate systems, including alarm and monitoring, tank sounding, and pump and valve control, depending on the requirements of the vessel. In addition, systems can be configured to interface with systems supplied by 3rd parties.
Each solution is custom-made to a vessel’s operating profile, with a graphical user interface displaying all necessary information to facilitate operation of the systems.
- Functionality is enhanced by integrating the alarm and monitoring system, pump and valve control and tank sounding system.
- Essential information is accessed quickly on Microsoft Windows-based operator stations complete with graphical presentations.
- Components are based on a “common control platform” for seamless integration with other Rolls-Royce products and fewer spares are needed on-board.
- Rolls-Royce uses its broad capability in vessel and system design to optimise the integration of automation and control systems.
- Installation costs are economical due to reuse of existing cabinets and downtime is shorter due to preparation work performed onshore.
- Access to Rolls-Royce's extensive global service network.