The RR500 turboprop engine is a new and exciting addition to the Rolls-Royce family of engines. The RR500TP is the premier choice for value conscious operators seeking the multi-fuel benefits and performance of turbine power.
The engine delivers greater speed, improved comfort, increased reliability and unmatched operational capability in a compact power dense design. All of this is available in a power plant offering excellent value and lower lifecycle costs.
Rolls-Royce has unmatched turboprop engine experience that assures the RR500 operator outstanding performance and global support. Additionally, the RR500TP is well suited for STC conversions of popular general aviation aircraft to turbine power.
- More take-off and hot & high power
- Multi-fuel capability - AvGas independence
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- 2,000/4,000 hour maintenance intervals
- Designed for ease of retrofit