CorporateCare is the only credible engine maintenance cost programme available in the market for Rolls-Royce engines because it encompasses the experience and technical excellence of the engine manufacturer, the repair and overhaul expertise of Rolls-Royce, and the dedicated support of an established worldwide customer support organisation.
CorporateCare applies to the following Rolls-Royce engine types:
- BR725 (powering Gulfstream G650)
- BR710 (powering Gulfstream G500 [GV / GV-SP] and G550 [GV-SP variant] and Bombardier Global Express and Global 5000)
- Tay (powering Gulfstream G300 [GIV / GIV-SP] and G400 [GIV-SP variant] and the G350 and G450)
- AE3007 (powering Embraer Legacy / Shuttle and Cessna Citation X)
- Low risk, fixed cost engine maintenance - The comprehensive suite of engine management services available under CorporateCare provides predictable costs over the life of the agreement and covers all aspects of engine maintenance and management
- Reduced management burden - CorporateCare enables you to focus on your priorities, because Rolls-Royce provides a full suite of Engine Management Services
- Enhanced aircraft resale value - CorporateCare is transferable with the aircraft and therefore increases its residual value
- Increased aircraft availability - A lease engine is included in the plan when your engine is in the shop
- Reduced capital investment - You need fewer spare parts and tools
- 24/7 - Benefit from a world-wide network of support focused on the needs of corporate jet operators. Our network is always there for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.