Ideas and technology submission form
- “Rolls-Royce” means all of or any company within the Rolls-Royce Group plc, whose registered office is at: 65 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AT
- “Submission” means the knowledge, idea, suggestion, concept, invention, technology, information or material which you submit on the Ideas and Technology Submission form via this web site.
- “Submitter” means you, the person making the Submission.
Terms and conditions
- All Submissions are made on a non-confidential basis. There is no obligation on the part of Rolls-Royce to maintain the confidentiality or secrecy of all or any part of any Submission. Rolls-Royce may disclose the contents of any Submission to any person within or external to Rolls-Royce that Rolls-Royce, at its sole discretion, deems necessary.
- The Submitter hereby warrants that he is legally free & able to make the Submission on a non-confidential basis and that to the best of the Submitter’s knowledge, no one else has any claim to the contents of the Submission.
- For Submissions not covered by patent protection Rolls-Royce has the unrestricted right to use any part of or all the Submission, whether or not Rolls-Royce was working on similar ideas or technology prior to receiving the Submission. Any compensation given to the Submitter is purely at the discretion of Rolls-Royce
- For Submissions covered by patent protection the Submitter agrees to rely wholly on the patent rights, as defined by the claims of a granted patent. For Submissions covered by patent applications the Submitter agrees to rely wholly on any patent rights that may be granted, as defined by the claims of a granted patent.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between Rolls-Royce and the Submitter in respect of the Submission and supersede any previous agreement with respect to this Submission.
- Any action under this agreement will be brought in the courts of England and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Rolls-Royce is under no obligation to respond in any way to this Submission nor does Rolls-Royce have to explain the reasons for any interest or lack of interest in the contents of the Submission. Rolls-Royce is under no obligation to return any materials, drawings or prototypes submitted in conjunction with this Submission and
Rolls-Royce does not make any guarantee as to the condition of any such returned articles.
- Submitter agrees to fill in all sections of the Submission form. Forms filled in incorrectly are still bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting information via this form, you agree that Rolls-Royce may store your name and address information on our records.
- By clicking the link I agree to proceed, to the submit technology form the Submitter hereby agrees to be bound by the above terms in respect of the Submission.
If you agree with these terms and conditions please fill in the Ideas and technology submission form.
In order for Rolls-Royce to be able to give your submission adequate consideration, please give as much infomation as possible in response to the questions.
Ideas and Technology submission form (doc 84k)
Please email this form to:
*PLEASE NOTE: information not submitted on this form will be deleted without being assessed.