Manufacturing Development Programme
- Join a world-leading company
- Fast track to management
- Study for a University of Warwick Masters, free
- Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits
Rolls-Royce is a genuine world-leader with an incredible reputation. Our people enjoy high-flying careers across the UK and overseas, continually breaking new ground to bring innovative power systems and services to the civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy markets.
Today, you have the opportunity to join them, becoming part of our next generation of manufacturing specialists. Our dynamic A-Level Entry Programme gives you the opportunity to launch an amazing career straight from school or college, developing first-class skills in a wide range of manufacturing areas and enabling you to progress to high-level roles, fast.
What does the programme involve?
You'll be given a firm foundation in engineering, before undertaking mentored placements in different areas of the company, typically lasting six months each. These will equip you with vital skills in forecasting, production planning, supply chain design and management, and the management and development of manufacturing, assembly and repair processes and resources.
During the programme you'll also complete a Masters Degree* in Engineering Business Management, subject to the satisfactory completion of prerequisite work and study milestones, funded by Rolls-Royce. Your Masters will be from the University of Warwick, a highly regarded Russell Group University, and will involve residential modules, written and work-based assignments. You'll study part time, alongside your work, completing your Masters in approximately 4 to 5 years.
What we look for
- Articulate, numerate, driven individuals who can learn quickly and work well with others.
- A strong academic background, with 3 A Levels A* to B grades one of which to include Maths, Physics or another science/numerate subject plus any 2 other (achieved or expected), as well as strong GCSEs, including Maths and English. Equivalent qualifications also accepted.
- Several areas of interest in which you can demonstrate your achievements, for example sports, languages, organising a significant event, Duke of Edinburgh Awards or charity work.
- Evidence that you're genuinely enthusiastic about developing a career in manufacturing
Where can you do it?
How will you benefit?
Starts at £11,800 and is then reviewed every nine months based on performance, enabling significant increases as the programme progresses
*Please note that this scheme does not offer an accelerated route to MEng, BEng or CEng.