If you're looking to progress to graduate level in your studies and build up work experience at the same time using world-class technologies and processes, choose our Higher Apprenticeship.
We'll provide you with on and off-the-job practical training, a competitive salary and opportunities to progress, either within our Engineering function or in a variety of other disciplines. You'll achieve at least a Foundation degree, with opportunities to progress to Degree level.
Opening and closing dates for applications
- Derby - Engineering: Closed
- Derby - Supply Chain Planning and Control: Closed
- Derby – Project Management: Closing date - 29 March 2013
- Hucknall: Closed
- Rotherham: Closing date – 31 January
- Bristol: - Project Management: Closing date - 15 February 2013
- Bristol: - Business & Administration: Closing date - 15 February 2013
- Barnoldswick: Closing date - 22 February 2013
Where can you do it?
How will you benefit?
At Rolls-Royce, as well as training you for a well-paid career, we'll pay you a competitive salary from day one of your Apprenticeship. How much depends on your role and location, but you'll start on between £150 - £180 per week. By your third year, that could go up to £250 - £290 per week.
From the moment you join Rolls-Royce, you'll be a valuable member of the team and we'll make sure your work is well-rewarded.
Throughout your Higher Apprenticeship, you'll also study for nationally recognised qualifications, for example, NVQ/SVQs Level 4 or 5, amongst other qualifications. You may also be able to continue study beyond your apprenticeship for more advanced qualifications.
All our apprentices go on our Outward Bound Professional Programme to help develop some of the other important skills you'll need at Rolls-Royce. Through exciting, fast-paced activities outdoors and in the classroom you'll improve your teamwork, self-confidence and communication skills. You'll push yourself in new and different ways. And your experiences mean you'll come back to work an even stronger member of our team.
Consider the benefits
- Do a real job in an advanced engineering business
- Learn alongside world-class engineer
- Earn valuable qualifications
- Get paid a real wage
- Get career support from day one
What can I do and what qualifications do I need?
You'll need to have already achieved a certain level in your education, regardless of which function you join. You can compare your options below: