Rewards & benefits
Whichever part of the business you join, and whichever programme you’re on, you’ll be well-rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary and an excellent package of benefits.
Salaries (subject to variation)
UK: £26,300 – £28,800 + £2,000 joining bonus.
Salaries in all countries are competitively benchmarked.
Benefits (may vary by country)
Other benefits include:
- Bonus schemes
- Financial assistance for additional study
- A competitive pension/401k retirement plan
- Tax-effective share plans
- Enhanced maternity scheme (UK)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements and career breaks
- Life cover and accidental injury insurance
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
- The facility to donate to the charity of your choice from pre-tax pay
- Leisure facilities and numerous sports societies
- Free parking at all sites
Social (may vary by country)
All our sites have excellent sports and social facilities. We have more than 100 clubs and groups, including the Apprentice Association, run by trainees for trainees. Its activities and events offer you a great social life from day one – from paintballing to skiing, go-karting to ten-pin bowling and, of course, essential introductions to the local nightlife.