Female undergraduate of the year
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards launched six years ago, to identify and celebrate the UK's best undergraduates. Rolls-Royce is very proud to sponsor the Female Undergraduate of the Year category for the third year running – each year the competition has been fierce and our finalists have all had a huge range of experience and exciting careers ahead of them.
2014 winner Courtney Gill has just completed her ten week paid internship in the International team with a trip to visit customers in Indonesia. You can hear more about her experience on her blog.
Ella Jakubowska won a summer internship in Customer Management & Services with us as part of her prize in 2013. Ella thoroughly enjoyed her experience with Rolls-Royce and has since joined us on our graduate development programme. Ella talks about what winning Female Undergraduate of the Year meant to her here.
This prestigious award includes:
- 10 week paid summer internship with Rolls-Royce starting June 2015
- One to two weeks working at a European facility
- The opportunity to shadow a senior female manager
- An Apple iPad
To enter you MUST meet the following entry criteria (no exceptions):
- Be female
- Be in your penultimate year of a 3 year degree, or second or penultimate year of a 4 year degree at a UK university.
- Be expecting at least a 2.1
- Have the right to work in the UK after graduation.
- The winner MUST be available to accept a 2015 summer internship with Rolls-Royce
Closing date for entries: 4 February 2015.
Find out more and enter at Female Undergraduate of the Year You can also find the award pages on Facebook and follow on Twitter