Service Sales Manager
Reference number: Japan_008, Date added: 11-Jun
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air. The Group has established a strong position in global markets - civil and defense aerospace, marine and energy，and employs more than 55,600 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.We continue to invest in our people, core technologies to broaden and strengthen our portfolio and improve the efficiency and enviornmental performance of our products.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Service Sales Manager, Marine, based in Kobe Japan.
The Service Sales Manager play a key role in holding responsibility for Marine Services Japan to continue the growth in Japan in the future.
Key Accountabilities: (but not limited)
- Delivery of individual sales budget (higher % value of regional sales budget) for spares and services
- Development, management and delivery of the consolidated sub-regional sales plan and sales pipeline.
- Development and delivery of customer relationship management plans for key customers.
- Establish and deliver comprehensive customer contact plan for all existing and potential customers within allocated area / customer base.
- Deliver market capture plans around basic services and advanced services.
- Provide primary customer interface for all service related queries / issues within allocated area / customer base.
- Proactively build relationships and alliances with local ship owners, operators, shipyards and ship management companies to enable comprehensive Rolls-Royce service support.
- Attend to all Marine Services opportunities and promptly follow up on enquiries.
- Develop and implement opportunities for long term service agreements (LTSAs) with customers, working in conjunction with the Commercial Manager/VP Sales.
- Ensure customers' credit accountability and drive payment delivery.
- Prepare regular sales report and attend sales meetings as necessary, providing information on risks and opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain a computerized installed product database of local customers.
- Develop and implement sales process improvements.
- Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Proactively plan and manage sales and marketing resources and activities according to agreed budgets, sales volumes and timescales.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through timely support, development of customer relationships and value-adding 'face time'.
- Measure customer satisfaction regularly, developing appropriate metrics and improvement plans in conjunction with Line Manager and VP Sales.
- Liaise and attend internal meetings and functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational developments.
- Pursue personal development of behavioural skills and technical / market knowledge necessary for effective performance within the role, attending appropriate training programmes as required.
- This includes deliverables such as Revenue, Profit, Customer Management and Satisfaction, and Quality.
- Be capable and feel comfortable to work within the matrix structure, the geographical territory of Japan, Korea and East Russia.
- Must also be comfortable working and relating to the wider setting of the company across different countries, time zones and wider cultural differences.
- No employees reporting to this position.
- Friendly and open to new challenges, be able to work under pressure
- Creative, solution and results oriented.
- Self-motivated individual, who is able to work on own initiative and organize himself/herself as well as others
- Leadership skill and ability to work with people within the organization
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business acumen and process awareness
- Tenacity, Integrity and trust
- Native Japanese speaker
- Good verbal and written English.
Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation. Rolls Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Li Qun (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +86 021 2030 2901