Installation and Commissioning Manager
Reference number: 00057556, Date added: 09-Apr
The Installation and Commissioning Manager will develop site and Health Safety & Environment (HS&E) execution plans and policy applications for the project based on the as sold scope and project location. The position will be based at customer sites in Kazakhstan. This individual will also ensure the equipment is installed to the contract specifications and in accordance with Rolls-Royce quality processes and procedures as well as build a strong working relationship with the Customer's site representative.
This position will:
- Provide cost input and mobilise resources for proposals that are being submitted
- Undertake the receipt, installation, commissioning and testing of Rolls-Royce equipment
- Complete and submit field issues notices to ensure any technical or parts issues are recorded and monitor progress on resolution
- Report and track cost for the site phase and identifying opportunities to bring added value items
- Close out projects and obtain project acceptance/sign off from the customer
- Delivering a complete and professional handover of the project to the in service team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and extensive experience in the oil and gas or power generation industries
- Vast experience in the oil and gas or power generation industries in lieu of a degree
- Vast experience in mechanical and electronics and instrumentation construction and commissioning
- Ability to travel extensively internationally and domestically on extended field assignments
- A good command of the English language; both written and oral communication.
- Previous experience leading a team to deliver complex capital equipment commissioning projects
- Proven track record managing subcontractors and customer relationship in the field
- Chinese language skills would be an advantage.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to RRrow@alexmann.com
Closing date: 30th April 2014