Reference number: Turkey_003, Date added: 03-Apr
As a Service Engineer with Rolls-Royce, you will carry out maintenance, repair and diagnosis on R-R Marine equipment with limited supervision & support. You will work closely with the end user representatives to provide our customers in this area with the highest levels service.
Rolls-Royce has a world-leading range of capabilities in the marine market, encompassing the design, supply and support of power and propulsion systems. We are leaders in the integration of technologically complex, mission critical systems for offshore oil and gas, merchant and naval vessels. Right now we have some 650 Rolls-Royce designed and equipped vessels operating in the offshore oil and gas sector. And we have a significant presence in the naval market, powering 70 navies worldwide. All told, we have over 2,500 marine customers and equipment installed on over 30,000 vessels.
- Undertaking relevant routine maintenance, repair and commissioning work on R-R Marine equipment.
- Where necessary leading technicians team on service operations.
- Conducting necessary tests and inspections.
- Ensuring service is done in accordance with applicable procedures & standards (including HS&E).
- Reporting progress and preparing a service report after the project is completed.
- Advising customers on other products and potential product upgrades.
Qualifications and experience:
- Formal technical education (technical secondary school level) or evidence of technical competence gained through experience.
- Preferred engineering specialization: mechanical.
- Basic understanding of electrical eng. would be an advantage.
- Good understanding and knowledge of specific marine products & systems (engines / propulsion systems preferred).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Strong verbal communication and written reporting skills in English language.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, has established a strong position in global markets - civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy.
We have become one of the world's leading engineering businesses through a consistent strategy for growth. Our order book currently stands at over £60 billion and we expect it to double in size over the next decade. Join us and work for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English with the job title in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.