Field Sales Representative (Mechanical)
Reference number: Mexico_005, Date added: 01-May
Location: Villahermosa, Paraiso, Cardnas and Frontera
Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
Field Service Representative will report directly to the Projects Director and will receive day-to-day direction from the ICM / Program Manager. And be responsible for ensuring that they are working in safe conditions at all times. This individual will communicate with Rolls-Royce business units, customers and Customer Service Business Staff to determine requirements and provide support and information to our customers.
The position requires frequent travel throughout Mexico to investigate customer problems and conduct failure investigations / monitor customer complaints and concerns in order to ensure that the customer receives a satisfactory solution. This role also requires flexibility to work overtime based on workload and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment as well as familiarity with Installation and commissioning activity as part of a team
Key responsibilities include:
- Equipment maintenance and/or installation and commissioning of industrial rotating machinery, rotating equipment hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems maintenance and trouble shooting
- Turbine Engine maintenance, borescoping, inspection and troubleshooting and support for module teardown, repair and/or replacement
- Conduct failure investigations and monitor customer complaints and concerns in order to ensure that our customer receives a satisfactory solution
Qualified candidates must be able to travel frequently to both US based and international customer sites to investigate customer problems. Additionally, individuals must have flexibility to work overtime based on workload and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or Technical School Diploma and 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to travel extensively, including international assignments
- Experience with industrial rotating machinery
- Knowledge of electrical code requirements
- Have direct field service experience in the rotating gas turbine industry or related field
- Ability to acquire new skills will be considered as the most important requirement for any controls system Field Service Representative
- Ability to speak Spanish
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit a professional resume that includes a detailed work history to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.