Engineering Graduate development programme - Sweden
Reference number: Sweden_001, Date added: 29-Jan
Think technical knowledge. Think shaping the future of engineering.
Rolls-Royce is known the world over for high-performance engineering and innovative technologies. All around the globe, skilled Rolls-Royce engineers are helping find the answers to some of our industry’s toughest challenges – and this is your chance to join them. Our people are among the best in the world and, with an increasing order book of over £60 billion, our continued success rests on their phenomenal talent and ability to break new ground.
Our structured Engineering Graduate Development Programme is designed to give you an immersive, hands-on experience. You’ll get first class training and support, and you’ll also learn from some of the most respected and highly qualified professionals in their field.
You’ll start by developing in-depth knowledge in a specific engineering discipline and a particular area of the business. Combining on-the-job learning with training modules and live project work, you’ll be exposed to the entire Engineering lifecycle, problem-solving and designing systems for optimum cost. From this foundation, you may choose to become a specialist, or to broaden your skill base in order to develop leadership experience.
Rolls-Royce is a global company, providing integrated power solutions for customers in the aerospace, marine and energy markets. And our Engineering Graduate Development Programme is the perfect place to launch your big thoughts, ambitions and aspirations, while helping us to keep on powering the future.
What we need
- Graduates with excellent communication skills, a flexible attitude and bags of initiative.
- Minimum of a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree achieved or expected within Engineering, with a strong academic record.
- Graduates who are looking for challenges & development, are prepared to work hard to achieve set goals and who are stress resistant
What you’ll get
- Competetive salary and benefit packages
- Targeted bonusarrangements
- Pension and insurance arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional and international work environment
To apply, please send your CV, Cover letter and University Transcripts (Grades) to: HR.email@example.com.
We want to inform all our candidates that the recruitment process will start in April 2014 and successful candidates will be contacted then.
Closing date: 31 March 2014