Manufacturing Engineering Graduate Development Programme -Finland
Reference number: Finland_002, Date added: 10-Jan
Think state of the art components. Think turning designs into reality.
As a graduate in our Manufacturing Engineering team, you’ll be fundamental to our ability to deliver on promises. Our manufacturing engineering team must continually develop processes, acquire new capabilities and exploit new technologies to keep us at the forefront of global manufacturing. We need practical, inquisitive brains like yours to help turn our £60.1 billion order book into profitable reality and ideas into physical products.
Our Manufacturing Engineering Graduate Development Programme is designed to give you an immersive, hands-on experience. You’ll get first class training and support, and you’ll also learn from some of the most respected and highly qualified professionals in their field.
On your programme, the emphasis will be on team-work – in a fast-paced high-tech, state-of-the-art environment. As well as professional mentoring and high quality training, you’ll experience challenging placements across capability, product introduction and continuous improvement throughout the product lifecycle.
Rolls-Royce is known the world over for high-performance engineering and innovative technologies providing integrated power solutions for customers in the aerospace, marine and energy markets. And our Manufacturing Engineering Graduate Development Programme is the perfect place to launch your big thoughts, ambitions and aspirations, while helping us to keep on powering the future.
What we need
- Graduates with excellent communication skills, a flexible attitude and bags of initiative.
- Minimum of a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree achieved or expected within a broad range of Engineering disciplines. (Preferably Manufacturing Engineering)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
What you’ll get
- Permanent employment from day 1
- Bonus Scheme
- National Health Insurance and Sickness Fund
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possibility to join our ShareSave program
- Active leisure committee of events
- Discounted prices from sports facilities and some local shops
To apply, please send your Cover letter, CV and University Transcripts (Grades) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 March 2014