Engineering Graduate Development Programme - Finland
Reference number: Finland_001, Date added: 10-Jan
Think technical knowledge. Think shaping the future of engineering.
Rolls-Royce is known the world over for high-performance engineering and innovative technologies. All around the globe, skilled Rolls-Royce engineers are helping find the answers to some of our industry’s toughest challenges – and this is your chance to join them. Our people are among the best in the world and, with an increasing order book of over £60 billion, our continued success rests on their phenomenal talent and ability to break new ground.
Our structured Engineering Graduate Development Programme is designed to give you an immersive, hands-on experience. You’ll get first class training and support, and you’ll also learn from some of the most respected and highly qualified professionals in their field.
You’ll start by developing in-depth knowledge in a specific engineering discipline and a particular area of the business. Combining on-the-job learning with training modules and live project work, you’ll be exposed to the entire Engineering lifecycle, problem-solving and designing systems for optimum cost. From this foundation, you may choose to become a specialist, or to broaden your skill base in order to develop leadership experience.
Rolls-Royce is a global company, providing integrated power solutions for customers in the aerospace, marine and energy markets. And our Engineering Graduate Development Programme is the perfect place to launch your big thoughts, ambitions and aspirations, while helping us to keep on powering the future.
What we need
- Graduates with excellent communication skills, a flexible attitude and bags of initiative.
- Minimum of a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree expected within Engineering, physics or maths with a strong academic record.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
What you’ll get
- Permanent employment from day 1
- Bonus Scheme
- National Health Insurance and Sickness Fund
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possibility to join our ShareSave program
- Active leisure committee of events
- Discounted prices from sports facilities and some local shops
To apply, please send your Cover letter, CV and University Transcripts (Grades) to: email@example.com with subject of email: Graduate.
Closing date: 31 March 2014