Financial Controller / Manager
Reference number: Russia_12, Date added: 12-Feb
The purpose of this position is to lead the finance and accounting processes for the Rolls-Royce subsidiary entity in Russia RR International LLC (“Company”).
The position is responsible for full statutory and management accounting, tax and local regulatory reporting, managing the local accounting team and various service providers and providing finance business partner support to the Regional Director, and other Rolls-Royce Business Units operating in the region.
- Ensuring there is an appropriate level of financial control within the business and maintaining professional standards and compliance with internal and external policies.
- Preparation of all statutory and Group financial and management reporting and ensuring tax reporting is accurate and submitted to statutory deadlines.
- Driving the business to achieve its goals via active participation in the Company’s management team and using financial data to understand performance and provide challenge and support to the business with decision support analysis.
- In conjunction with the business leaders, evaluating future business opportunities, making proposals/recommendations and supporting the tendering process.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for local management and head office.
- Liaising with Internal and External auditors.
- This role will co-ordinate Financial, Tax, Treasury and Risk activities on behalf of the Regional Director, ensuring that the Finance Services are provided in the most efficient way and are effective in ensuring that both local legislative requirements and global Rolls-Royce policy requirements are met.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified accountant with 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Excellent English and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel and accounting system skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organisational skills and ability to work with non-Finance team members in an office overseas from HQ.
Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, has established a strong position in global markets - civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy. As a result of this strategy, Rolls-Royce today has a broad customer base comprising more than 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,500 marine customers, including 70 navies, and energy customers in nearly 120 countries, with an installed base of 54,000 gas turbines. Rolls-Royce employs around 40,000 skilled people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
If you would like to apply, send your CV in English with the job title in the e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.