Business Relationship Manager
Reference number: brazil_031, Date added: 19-Feb
The Rolls-Royce Civil Large Engine (CLE) business is seeking to hire an experienced Business Relationship Manager to build and develop effective and sustainable relationships with senior key Customers and Government contacts. You will advise the Company on the most effective strategy to be used with Customers and assist with its preparation and implementation as requested. Additionally, you will give recommendations in respect of all matters relating to competition, potential competition and other business hazards facing the Company in the Territory in a timely manner so as to permit the Company to develop and implement a strategy to overcome such matters.
Other accountabilities include:
- Provide advice and guidance as may be required from time to time to assist Company personnel in gaining a sound understanding of locally established and acceptable codes of conduct and behaviours
- Ensure that the Company receives timely advice of any special commercial, contractual or legislative considerations which may be necessary to achieve a Sale
- Inform the Company as early as possible of all prospective sales and other business opportunities within or concerning the Territory
- Assist the Company in connection with registrations and pre-qualification formalities in the Territory and in obtaining enquiries and invitations to bid and promptly inform the Company of actual and impending changes in laws and regulations which may affect the Company’s business in the Territory
- Advise the Company on the development of the market for the Product(s) and on the activities of the Company’s competitors within the Territory and thereby assist in the development of the Company’s marketing and business strategy
- Establish close and effective working relationships with key airline executive management for the region and develop effective personal networks and relationships across the business to facilitate positive outcomes to issue resolution
- Identify opportunities to further improve the relationship between Rolls-Royce and the customer and be best placed for future sales campaigns as well as develop opportunities for customer events (including the planning of such events) to improve the relationship between Rolls-Royce and the customer in compliance with Rolls-Royce Code of Conduct
- Understand and feed back to the relevant Sales Director all aspects of the customer; its organization, strategy, culture and decision-making processes, as well as the procurement and commercial activity, and the customer services issues
- Actively participate in developing each Sales Campaign strategy plan and lead specific relationships as determined by the sales campaign plan and work with the Sales Director to utilise resources in Rolls-Royce, its partner companies and suppliers to deliver successful sales campaigns
- Ensure that you fully understand and adhere to Rolls-Royce’s Code of Conduct and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies
Qualified candidates will possess a strong business acumen and commercial understanding along with a proven track record of Account & Relationship Management in an international corporate environment with a significant understanding of business development, sales, commercial and customer services. This individual will also be able to understand a large variety of complex issues and have strong communication skills to convey a corporate position. In terms of soft skills, successful Business Relationship Managers will be persuasive in discussions and debates using hard data to support their positions and have strong inter-personal/social skills to be able to identify, approach, and develop contacts with all levels of decision makers.
The ideal candidate will also possess excellent analytical skills to anticipate, identify and help analyse the effects of policies and proposals as well as the ability to translate Client Relationship Strategy into tangible business actions and metrics that help add value. Additionally, this individual will be able to work independently (be a self-starter) but also a good team player as will often have to work across internal teams but also with counterparts from other companies. In terms of language skills, the qualified candidates must bring excellent command of both English and Spanish, both orally & written, along with Brazilian Portuguese, which would be an advantage.
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit a professional resume that includes a detailed work history to the following email address: email@example.com
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.