Installation and Commissioning Coordinator
Reference number: bra_023, Date added: 10-Jun
Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
The Installation and Commissioning Manager will develop site and Health Safety & Environment (HS&E) execution plans and policy applications for the project based on the as sold scope and project location. The position will be based at customer sites in Brazil. This individual will also ensure the equipment is installed to the contract specifications and in accordance with Rolls-Royce quality processes and procedures as well as build a strong working relationship with the Customer's site representative.
This position will:
- Provide cost input and mobilize resources for proposals that are being submitted
- Undertake the receipt, installation, commissioning and testing of Rolls-Royce equipment
- Complete and submit field issues notices to ensure any technical or parts issues are recorded and monitor progress on resolution
- Report and track cost for the site phase and identifying opportunities to bring added value items
- Close out projects and obtain project acceptance/sign off from the customer
- Delivering a complete and professional handover of the project to the in service team
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's of Sciences Degree in Engineering and 5+ years experience in the oil and gas or power generation industries and experience in mechanical and electronics & instrumentation construction and commissioning. Additionally these individuals will possess the ability to travel extensively internationally and domestically on extended field assignment and possess a good command of the English language for both written and oral communication is required.
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit a professional resume that includes a detailed work history to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.