Manufacturing Engineer (Purchasing)
Reference number: 00063393, Date added: 25-Aug
- Ensures delivery of Manufacturing Engineering activities in support of a business.
- Uses the methods described in corporate process landscapes to programme manage, validate and/or execute tasks.
- Ensure manufacturing processes are safe and capable of achieving and sustaining the design intent, required production rate, cost and quality and are delivered on time to the business.
- Develop, implement, validate, maintain and continuously improve manufacturing processes and/or methods of manufacture which are capable of meeting and continuing to meet requirements for safety, quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time
- Create, maintain and/or govern elements of the Technical Package which clearly define the manufacturing process and control them effectively
- Capture, analyse and use data to demonstrate and improve the current and future capability of manufacturing processes
- Work with interfacing temas, local experts, partners and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required
- Resolve technical problems and exercise professional judgement
- Identify and develop opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes and technologies to meet current or future requirements
- Manage and maintain the integrity of business related data in support of manufacturing processes
- Identify, document and share best practice, capture and utilise lessons learned
- Plan and manage activities, communicating current status to relevant stakeholdeers
- Ensure manufacturing processes comply with all legal requirements and customer requirements
- Comply with RRMs and SABRe. Ensure export control and intellectual property requirements are satisfied