Computational Engineering Technologist
Reference number: 00051327, Date added: 14-Jan
The Computational Engineering group in Rolls-Royce Singapores Advanced Technology Centre develops world-class technology solutions for cross-business applications across Rolls-Royce. The group specializes in Data Analytics. We tackle some of the toughest computational challenges faced by the organization and create competitive solutions using Machine Learning, Data Mining and Optimization algorithms. In doing so, we not only implement a practical answer to the problem at hand but also contribute to these fields by conducting research and development.
In doing so, we work closely with our strategic partners in academia, research labs and industry to jointly develop some of these exciting technologies. If you have a passion for leading challenging data analytics research programs, excited to work with internally renowned researchers developing cutting-edge technology for industrial applications, willing to be part of a vibrant multi-cultural team with global stakeholders, and have hands-on experience of developing data analytics solutions, we look forward to hearing from you.
The specific opportunity available in the Computational Engineering group is for a Data Analytics Program Delivery Specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with significant experience in developing Data Analytics applications using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques, savvy about the latest trends in Data Analytics technology, and experience of managing multi-party / consortium programs on Data Analytics by coordinating research and program management activities.
Specific duties will include:
- Perform effective requirements capture and analysis of project requirements
- Review vendors and perform detailed analysis of existing solutions against requirements
- Coordinate research and program management activities with all stakeholders
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of all program work packages
- Effectively manage risk
- Act as the main point of contact for all matters arising from the programs
- Engage with project customers regularly to review project results, improve quality, and satisfy all project requirements