Reference number: 00048572, Date added: 11-Oct
LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc. (?LGFCS?) is a solid oxide fuel cell (?SOFC?) company focused on development of a 1MW SOFC power system for distributed generation applications. The company has two major shareholders, LG Corp. and Rolls-Royce plc, and facilities in the United States (North Canton, Ohio, headquarters) and the United Kingdom.
Contracts Administrator will be responsible for various facets of contract administration including performing of activities relating to the administering existing contracts and development agreements, submission of proposals and reviewing contracts. The position will be part of the Commercial and Legal Department and report to the Senior Legal Counsel. The position will also be involved in certain activities related to the governance of the Company and its affiliates. The successful candidate will interface with other functional teams throughout LGFCS and directly with affiliates and the development partners.
- Contract file maintenance including contract terminations/renewals as well as keep terms and conditions up to date and distribute new contracts/agreements to relevant parties;
- Review and summarize contracts and other documents;-
- Contract compliance monitoring, third party reporting and inclusion of government contract flow down requirements and revisions/amendments;
- Draft, review and revise a variety of routine form legal documents including confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, development agreements as well as various other types of documents;
- Correspondence with customers and suppliers regarding agreements;
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for contract information;
- Assist with oversight and implementation of corporate policies and compliance programs;
- Assistance with proposal preparation; and
- Contract close-out.