Development, Test & Measurement (f/m)
Reference number: 00057190, Date added: 07-May
Rolls-Royce is Germany's only fully-certified engine manufacturer with complete capability for the design, production and support of modern civil and military turbine engines. Our long, proud history of exceptional gear design, from turbo-shaft to LiftFan, is part of our vision to create better power for a changing world.
We're now seeking talented individuals to join the power gearbox, test-bed facility at our expanding Dahlewitz research site, within easy commuting distance of Berlin. This is challenging, cutting-edge work; developing and testing highly innovative, efficient gearboxes in classes up to 80MW.
To get this project off the ground we'll need individuals with a range of skills in this area and experience ranging from graduate level to senior leadership:
- Definition of Verification Strategies to show compliance with the requirements.
- Design of rigs and instrumentation for prototype testing.
- Application of Measurement Techniques (e.g. Sensors, Telemetry) and Analysis of Test Data.
- Program Management, optimisation and execution of prototype tests.
- Provisioning and checking of evidence that compliance with the requirements has been met.