Power Transmission Subsystem Designer (f/m)
Reference number: 00051145, Date added: 12-Dec
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
- Responsible for the creation of the Power Transmission Subsystem design definition as well as creation and maintenance of relevant Subsystem documentation to the required professional standard
- Responsible for on-going interface definition and technical integration with whole engine
- Responsible for leading / supporting cross functional root cause investigations and definition of corrective actions
- Responsible for ensuring technical attributes of the allocated chapters of the Subsystem meet the agreed requirements and that progress is reported to agreed schedule, with mitigations in place where attributes cannot be met
- Responsible for challenging requirements where they lead to significant impacts to the Subsystem attributes
- Responsible for providing point of contact for the Supply Chain Units and relevant System design level Integrated Product Teams and ensure Subsystem activities / documentation
- Responsible for providing point of contact for the commodity teams where requirements and definitions need to be resolved to optimise the overall Subsystem
- Responsible for preparing and presenting relevant sections of the Subsystem Gated Reviews