Power Transmission Subsystem Designer (m/f)
Reference number: 00051145, Date added: 12-Dec
"Pride is when visions become reality and meet the highest standards."
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments
- Responsible for the creation of the Power Transmission Subsystem design definition
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant Subsystem documentation to the required professional standard
- Responsible for on-going interface definition and technical integration with whole engine
- Responsible for leading / supporting cross functional root cause investigations and definition of corrective actions
- Responsible for ensuring technical attributes of the allocated chapters of the Sub-System meet the agreed requirements and that progress is reported to agreed schedule, with mitigations in place where attributes cannot be met
- Responsible for challenging requirements, where they lead to significant impacts to the Sub-System attributes.
- Responsible for providing point of contact for the SCU?s and relevant System design level IPT?s and ensure Subsystem activities / documentation aligns with
- Responsible for providing point of contact for the commodity teams where requirements and definitions need to be resolved to optimise the overall sub-system
- Responsible for preparing and presenting relevant sections of the Subsystem Gated Reviews