Systems Safety & Reliability Engineer (f/m)
Reference number: 00049803, Date added: 25-Nov
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
This particular role lies within the Engineering for Services Organisation in Life Cycle Engineering Department. As Systems Safety & Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities on safety, reliability, maintainability, engine health monitoring and life cycle cost matters
- Performing safety analyses, including: Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA), Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Time Limited Dispatch (TLD) analysis, and flight safety risk analysis (e.g. Red Tops and SAR)
- Performing reliability analysis, engine failure and removal rate predictions and reliability growth projections
- Performing life cycle cost analysis and trade studies to quantify the impact of changes in design, maintenance practices or operational procedures
- Performing engine health monitoring data analysis and strategy development
- Managing the Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) or relevant event management systems
- Developing improvements in tools, methods and processes