Systems Safety & Reliability Engineer (f/m)
Reference number: 00049803, Date added: 25-Nov
"Pride is when visions become reality and meet the highest standards."
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities on safety, reliability, maintainability, engine health monitoring and life cycle cost matters
- Perform safety analyses, including Functional Hazard Assessments, FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis, Time Limited Dispatch Analysis, and flight safety risk analysis (e.g. Red Tops and SAR)
- Perform reliability analyses, engine failure and removal rate predictions and reliability growth projections
- Perform life cycle cost analyses and trade studies to quantify the impact of changes in design, maintenance practices or operational procedures
- Perform engine health monitoring data analysis and strategy development
- Manage the FRACAS or relevant event management systems
- Develop improvements in tools, methods and processes