Integrated Programme Team Leader (IPTL) (f/m)
Reference number: 00055536, Date added: 06-May
Rolls-Royce is Germany's only fully-certified engine manufacturer with complete capability for the design, production and support of modern civil and military turbine engines. Our long, proud history of exceptional gear design, from turbo-shaft to LiftFan, is part of our vision to create better power for a changing world.
We're now seeking talented individuals to join the power gearbox, test-bed facility at our expanding Dahlewitz research site, within easy commuting distance of Berlin. This is challenging, cutting-edge work; developing and testing highly innovative, efficient gearboxes in classes up to 80MW.
To get this project off the ground we'll need individuals with a range of skills in this area and experience ranging from graduate level to senior leadership:
- Defines together with the Subsystem Manager/Work Package Owner the terms of reference for the integrated programme team including a clear definition of deliverables such as time scales, budgets and specifications. Subsequently the Integrated Programme Team (IPT) Leader will be responsible for achieving the set deliverables.
- Assembles the core team in co-operation with line management and maintains the team. Works closely with appropriate customer and supplier representatives and interacts with technical suppliers, line managers and purchase department.
- Manages logistics related tasks in cooperation with technical suppliers regarding components availability (in-time production process).
- Monitors and manages performance against the plan and Identifies, manages and monitors the risk and opportunities in the context of the IPT.
- Manages the resolution of IPT issues as well as required change process and the communication between the IPT and the project.
- Supports source selection, delivery and production readiness.
- Focuses on cost control to keep deliverables within cost targets and manages cost reduction issues.