Senior Buyer (f/m)
Reference number: 00062728, Date added: 27-Aug
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
In the Purchasing function, our primary responsibility is to select and manage the Rolls-Royce global supply chain across each of the core businesses. We are committed to exceeding our customer expectations to deliver products of the highest quality, on time, in full and at a globally competitive cost.
As a member of the Purchasing Department in the Compressor Components Team your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement global external supplier and commodity strategies which will drive sustainable improvements in quality, cost and delivery
- Engage and support key internal stakeholders to enhance competitive and commercial performance
- Conduct negotiations of long-term supply contracts for designated range of parts and/or services
- Lead functionally and coordinate supplier relationships and strategies within designated external supply chain
- Functionally Lead the Buyer team across regions
- Operate within the supply chain management team across the full product/service life cycle, ensuring suppliers' commercial issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Raise and manage all purchase documents and related data within the ERP system and other Purchasing systems. Drive creation and deploy cost models for designated commodities, services and products