Lead Rotatives Designer (m/f)
Reference number: 00051894, Date added: 12-Feb
"Pride is when visions become reality and meet the highest standards."
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments
- Lead Rotatives design activities for various Civil Small and Medium Engines
- Assist and manage generation and release of Design Definitions, Component Definitions and Build Instruction Drawings
- Assist and manage technical presentations for Design Review gates
- Evaluate Concessions and Drawing Alteration Requests
- Coordinate and agree all design interfaces
- Lead Design for Manufacturing and interface with the supplier
- Coordinate external design work packages