Hardware Lead Engineer for sensors, valves, actuators (f/m)
Reference number: 00060444, Date added: 21-Aug
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
As Hardware Lead Engineer for sensors, valves, actuators you will join the Component Engineering Accessory Units team and will be responsible for following tasks:
- Capturing requirements from all relevant stakeholders to produce technical requirements documents and getting them full approved by required stakeholders according to applicable processes
- Coordinating and supporting technical discussions and planning activities with technical and programme managers
- Reviewing technical design materials from supply chain and providing feedback as well as attending the reviews for the respective units
- Supporting engine development tests, including specification of hardware build, strip requirements and experiment definition
- Supporting the risk management process, Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis reviews as well as lifecycle costs analysis to ensure that the processes are optimized