Controls Engineer - Hydromechanical Units (f/m)
Reference number: 00051465, Date added: 30-Dec
Rolls-Royce Deutschland brings together a team of more than 3,500 employees from more than 50 nations, pursuing their passion for excellence when it comes to designing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art aerospace engines.
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company's Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
The fuel system team within the Full Authority Digital Engine Control hardware group is responsible for the system integration of the main hydro-mechanical components of the engine's fuel system, such as the fuel pump, the fuel metering unit or the variable stator vane actuator. Our goal is to provide reliable and proven components tailored to the application in cooperation with the Aero Engine Controls design teams in Birmingham for these components.
- Understand the gas turbine functional and non-functional requirements and constraints and develop the component level requirements for fuel system components
- Define and manage physical and functional interfaces of the components in cooperation with other teams
- Support requirements validation by analysis or rig- or engine test
- Document the component design in line with applicable configuration management and traceability rules
- Support verification activities to ensure compliance with applicable standards and the component's requirements
- Investigate potential problems in normal or abnormal operation by analysis, test or simulation and define appropriate solutions in line with applicable change control processes