Maintenance Planner Scheduler
Reference number: 00061048, Date added: 02-Jul
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Planner to join our Energy business unit based in Aberdeen.
Our Energy business supplies a wide variety of power plant and services packages to the gas and oil and power generation market worldwide. Due to our continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Planner Scheduler to support the execution of our Long term service agreements from our Aberdeen office.
As a Maintenance Planner Scheduler you will be responsible for all aspects of planning and scheduling for our North Sea service contracts through our Aberdeen service centre. You will be responsible for achieving quality, on time delivery and customer satisfaction through a pro-active and responsive service.
As a Maintenance Planner Scheduler your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and update maintenance plans, utilising Microsoft Project and SAP to ensure resources are available and scheduled.
- Coordinate our planning with customer representatives, representing Rolls-Royce at customer meetings as well as chairing, schedule and plan meetings.
- Monitor resources and provide updates and feedback to ensure forecasting is as reliable as possible, recommending changes in inventory where required.
- Monitor and report of our customers' assets running regime and inventory and logistics management system.
- Negotiate demands for Field service and, as necessary, source or schedule parts and organise supply for campaigns. Provide planning leadership to the project office with regard to ongoing campaigns and updates.
- Interface directly with customers, technical support and suppliers to ensure work packs and material documentation are satisfied and requirements are satisfied.