Account Manager - Civil Nuclear New Build
Reference number: 00059023, Date added: 09-May
Rolls-Royce Nuclear is offering two unique opportunities for experienced Account Managers to join our Civil Nuclear sector. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing an account strategy, identifying and pursuing opportunities aligned to the strategy, which will involve liasing with customers from foreign nuclear markets, including Eastern Europe and Asia. Moreover, you will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained and improved and that profitable new business is captured.
At Rolls-Royce, our focus is on providing customers with integrated, long-term support services across the reactor lifecycle. This covers safety and reliability assessments, licensing and environmental support, world-class engineering and component design, manufacture and supply, in-service support and plant life extension, as well as nuclear instrumentation, control and safety systems.
Our Nuclear business is growing. The forward business plan includes significant growth into the civil nuclear market, for which we are already supplying a number of design and implementation solutions. Rolls-Royce is home to some of the world's finest minds. And nowhere are those minds more keenly tested than in our growing nuclear business. Our team is comprised of a broad range of experts in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, project management and procurement. This is your chance to join them.
As an Account Manager, your main responsibility will be to:
- Deliver sales volume in line with scheduled budget commitments.
- Ensure that appropriate sales plans are developed, strategies promoted and implementation monitored.
- Negotiate innovative support packages and secure contract agreements which deliver customer value and provide the opportunity for the required margin to the business.
- Administer contracts with the customer which builds relationships and ensures payment for all work undertaken, minimising warranty and guarantee costs.
- Keep the customers informed and represent their needs within Rolls-Royce plc.