Account Manager (Civil Nuclear)
Reference number: 00058328, Date added: 09-May
Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear wishes to recruit a talented Account Manager with a strong background in the Nuclear Industry. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing an account strategy, identifying and pursuing opportunities aligned to the strategy and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and improved and that profitable new business is captured.
At Rolls-Royce, our focus is on providing customers with integrated, long-term support services across the reactor lifecycle. This covers safety and reliability assessments, licensing and environmental support, world-class engineering and component design, manufacture and supply, in-service support and plant life extension, as well as nuclear instrumentation, control and safety systems.
Rolls-Royce is home to some of the world's finest minds. And nowhere are those minds more keenly tested than in our growing nuclear business. Our team is comprised of a broad range of experts in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, project management and procurement. This is your chance to join them.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering sales volume and profit in line with scheduled budget commitments.
- Ensuring that appropriate sales plans are developed, strategies promoted and implementation monitored.
- Negotiating innovative support packages and securing contract agreements which deliver customer value and provide the opportunity for the required margin to the business.
- Administering contracts with the customer, which builds relationships and ensuring payment for all work undertaken, minimising warranty and guarantee costs.
- Keeping the customers informed and representing their needs within Rolls-Royce plc.