Reference number: 00059465, Date added: 18-Jun
At Controls and Data Services (CDS) we provide safety critical controls and asset intelligence solutions to more than 300 customers around the world. Our high integrity control systems capture and manage equipment data, then our analysis solutions transforms the data into actionable information and delivers it to the right people at the right time.
As part of the Rolls-Royce Group, we have decades of experience supplying solutions to customers in aerospace, marine, energy and industrial power. By enabling operators to make informed decisions, we can help them to reduce costs, improve safety and increase operational performance and efficiency. Our customers may vary, but they all have the same thing in common: a sustainable business underpinned and supported by Controls and Data Services.
As a Product Owner your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure maximum delivery of value to customers through the effective scoping, slicing and prioritising of Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Work with agile teams to provide high quality sprint-ready stories every sprint, including both functional and non-functional acceptance criteria. Provide supporting context as necessary, including business processes, storyboards, wireframes, conceptual data models and use cases.
- Participate in the daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming Sessions, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. Accountable for sprint demos.
- Validate and accept stories by the team according to definition-of-done criteria each sprint. Provide feedback to enable team to improve.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with customers to help define and prioritise the backlog and identify value-adding product releases.
- Understand the business domain, marketplace, competitors and user expectations - in order to identify opportunities and threats to the product.
- Triage reported faults commonly classified as 3rd line support issues.