Reference number: 00059856, Date added: 12-Jun
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reward.Specialist. As an integrated part of the HR Shared Service (HRSSC) this role is based within a team that manages the processes for Reward supporting employees in the UK and also undertakes the global support for companywide compensation - particularly for our management/executive colleagues and global share plans.
The HR Shared Service Centre is based within a modern open plan setting in Pride Park, Derby and provides employee advice and transactional services across all HR processes including reward, pensions, HR management information, employee data and employment practice. The HRSSC primarily supports all employees across the UK.
In the near future there will be a change in our HRIS platform and we will expect the successful candidate to have a key role to play in developing the Compensation and Benefits module to meet the needs of the business.
The HRSSC is a fast paced and challenging environment. You will be highly driven, enthusiastic and flexible to deliver the demanding service levels of our customers.
As a Reward Specialist your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide professional and specialist advice to teams within the HR SSC and to Business Partners/Area HR Managers/HR Managers across the business.
- Ensure the HRSSC are prepared for change by translating policy design into practical systems and processes and to support policy development activities.
- Resolve complex issues and making decisions.
- Own processes and regularly review all processes to ensure efficient operation and leading continuous improvement activities. This may include global processes (e.g. Management reward review).
- Consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer.