Senior Manager - Internal Audit
Reference number: 00063254, Date added: 01-Aug
Opportunity has become available for a Senior Manager-Internal Audit at Rolls-Royce. Internal Audit is a dynamic, innovative and forward thinking audit, assurance and advisory function that plays a key role in assisting the Group to accomplish its objectives and improve operations. The team makes a significant contribution through a risk-based strategy that provides senior management with an independent, objective evaluation of the effectiveness of the Group's risk management, internal control and governance processes.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic senior manager to join the management team in the global Internal Audit function based in Derby, UK. This high profile role presents an ideal opportunity for you to broaden your management experience, and rapidly gain exposure to senior management and to a wide variety of international businesses and activities across the Group. You will be responsible for a portfolio of challenging, value-added audits, and managing key business relationships.
Reporting to the Regional Heads of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an objective and disciplined approach to evaluate and report on effective internal financial and non-financial controls, risk framework and governance processes,
- Agreeing and conducting a comprehensive programme of risk based reviews aligned to business objectives, covering a specific sectors and/or functions of the business,
- Leading teams and providing 'hands-on' support in the performance of Internal Audit reviews across the business,
- Facilitating and leading the Sector Audit Committee process in your designated Sector(s),
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Audit policies and procedures, developing initiatives that improve internal processes and embedding good practices that deliver performance and efficiency improvements,
- Developing, coaching and mentoring professional staff.