Finance Manager Purchasing
Reference number: 00062082, Date added: 11-Jul
Finance is changing the way it supports the business, to drive this continuous change a challenging and valued opportunity has arisen to join the UK Business Support Team as part of the Purchase team, reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager of the team. The role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the challenging Partnerships and Purchasing (P&P) area of Rolls-Royce.
This is an interesting and varied managerial role that presents exposure to external partners who are part of the Civil Large Engine (CLE) programmes through to senior stakeholders in Rolls-Royce.
As the Finance Manager you will be the key point of contact between the Partners and business ensuring the successful and timely delivery of information and supporting the Commercial teams as they negotiate new deals and alterations to existing contracts, working with and influencing the leadership team of the P&P Organizations. You will be part of the extensive Finance Purchase team which covers the wide cost base of the business.
As a Finance Manager- Purchasing your key accountabilities will include:
- Providing financial support and understanding in the negotiations for new or amended contracts with the Partners.
- Identifying and working with the business to create opportunities for new ways to support the long term P&P strategy
- Agreeing forecasts and action plans with the P&P management team.
- Interfacing with the wider Rolls-Royce to inform, educate and support the CLE programmes and how they are effected by Partner activity.
- Liaising with other finance teams to answer questions and queries raised by the partners.
- Driving continuous financial and operational improvements.