Find your ideal role
We've worked hard to make it easy for you to find your ideal role at Rolls-Royce. You can use our text or map search and our filtering system to search by Country, Location, Business Area and Career Area. And you'll find all the information you need to assist your application here too.
Hints and tips
Whether you're attending an interview or an assessment centre, being properly prepared will ensure you get the most from the experience. So here are some tips to help you take full advantage of this opportunity.
We'll expect you to know about us when we meet you - so do your research first. A good place to start is our corporate website, where you can learn about what we do and the products we make. Knowing the company will also help you ask the right questions - don't forget, you're interviewing Rolls-Royce too.
Plan, prepare and come equipped.
If you've been asked to bring anything with you, for instance, a copy of your CV, proof of identity or a presentation you've prepared, please have these to hand.
Take the time to carefully read and understand your invitation to the interview or assessment centre. That way you can focus on the interview itself, rather than how to get there. Most of all, we hope you will relax and enjoy the experience.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the host country. In the absence of any successful candidate possessing immigration status which allows them to live and work in the host country Rolls-Royce will consider supporting them to comply with local immigration requirements.
Support to the candidate will be subject to local immigration laws and requirements in force at the relevant time. In the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary information and documentation to demonstrate their right to live and work in the host country.
- Manufacturing Services (Maintenance) Team Member
- Manufacturing Engineering - Purchasing
- HR Manager ? Projects
- Performance Specialist
- Vibration Engineer (DERBY OR BRISTOL BASE) - Pipeline
- Fire & Ventilation Development Engineer (f/m)
- Power Plant Integration Engineer (f/m)
- Project Engineer
- Materials Technologist - PIPELINE
- Technologist - Engineering Test Services (Pipeline)
- Electrical Systems Engineer - Pipeline
- Programme Management Office (PMO) Manager
- Business Development and Sales
- Business Process Improvement
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Security
- Customer Management
- Customer Services
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal & Compliance
- Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality & Business Process Development
- Secretarial & Administration
- Students & Graduates
- Technical Service
- Work Experience & Internships